Shopping Online Mart
Titanium Alloy Sunglasses when precision counts a must-have
Titanium Alloy Sunglasses
- TAC lens
- UV Protection Coating coating
- Lens width: 60 millimeters
- Lens height: 51 millimeters
- Bridge: 15 millimeters
- Arm: 135 millimeters
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Titanium Alloy Sunglasses Premium aviator glasses with Stainless Steel, Grilamid TR-90 frames with brow bar and polycarbonate TAC lenses. Adjustable nose pads and soft temple tips for great comfort.
- Versatile: when precision counts and function matters, every minute detail to our Titanium Alloy Sunglasses will be evident. Look great and see your best with this one of a kind technology
- VISION ENHANCEMENT: The TAC lenses block out 99.9% of UV rays while allowing in vision-enhancing light. Resulting in better contrast, higher definition, and vivid imagery
- LEADING EDGE:Titanium Alloy Sunglasses Developed from NASA optic technology, by replicating oil droplets found in the eyes of eagles. Blue-light blocking lenses that perform in even the harshest environment of space.
- Durable: one of the best polarized sunglasses on the market with micro spring hinges. Lens: w 60mm h 51mm, bridge: 13mm, arm: 125mm. Includes a protective case for storage And cleaning kit
Tri Acetate Cellulose (TAC) polarized lenses feature a new lens technology formulated for superior visual and polarization clarity. They have a scratch coating and block 100% harmful UV rays up to 400 nanometers. These lenses are very lightweight and highly impact resistant.