Shopping Online Mart
Men Polarized Sunglasses protects your eyes from UV400
Men Polarized Sunglasses
Product Item Description:
- Made from superior raw materials 1.0mm thick polarized lens
- Scratch Resistant Coating coating
- Lens width: 2.3 inches
- KEY FEATURES - Polarized lenses reduce glare - Impact resistant TAC lenses protect your eyes from flying objects - Block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays - Lightweight, durable, and comfortable Grilamid frames
- OUTSTANDING LENSES – 1.0mm polarized lenses are comparable to the thickness you would find on much higher priced sports eyewear. Polar King TAC (Triacetate) lenses pass a double decentering test to ensure there is no optical distortion which can cause eye strain and headaches. Polar King Polarized reading sunglasses help reduce glare caused by reflected light to improve vision and comfort.
- SUPERIOR FRAMES – Made from the same Grilamid material commonly used by the military and in medical applications, our Men Polarized Sunglasses frames are lightweight, extremely flexible, and heat and UV resistant. Grilamid frames are well known for their strength, lightweight comfort, shape integrity, and impact resistance. This ultra-lightweight and malleable material translates to a very comfortable fit.
- BASE LENS COLOR and UV PROTECTION – Smoke lenses of our Men Polarized Sunglasses are ideal for bright sunlight with the most realistic color reproduction and also work well in medium light and partial shade. Brown lenses increase contrast and depth perception, ideal for partly cloudy to sunny conditions. Copper lenses provide excellent contrast and depth perception, best suited for moderate to low light. Polar King sunglasses block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays and meet or exceed all U.S. ANSI standards
- PROTECT YOUR EYEWEAR – Men Polarized Sunglasses includes a molded custom hard case for storage and a custom Prym1 Camo microfiber pouch which can be used for cleaning as well as storing your sunglasses. To avoid lens scratches and lens coating damage, clean your lenses with a clean microfiber cloth or lint free cloths and fresh warm water. Never dip them in saltwater or dry with a paper towel.