Shopping Online Mart
Cold Aroma Diffuser to atomize essential oils for better air
Cold Aroma Diffuser
About this item
- Premium Essence Diffuser - Our Essence Cold Aroma Diffuser has a 400 ml capacity and uses state of the art wave diffusion technology to atomize essential oils for ultimate wellness. The Essence diffuser includes 7 ambient light modes with two intensity settings for 14 different light combinations. It also includes 4 timer settings and a convenient auto shutoff feature for low water levels. Essence is made of BPA free plastic with a beautiful printed wood grain design.
- Top 20 Essential Plant Oils - Our 20 oils included are lavender, eucalyptus, tea tree, orange, peppermint, lemongrass, jasmine, nutmeg, clove, spearmint, Frankincense, Cinnamon, Lemon, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Rosemary, and Juniper Berry.
- Rotating Storage & Display Stand - We include what other's don't. A beautiful and convenient rotating display stand allows you to use, store and display your diffuser and essential oils neatly in one place without having to store them separately. The diffuser sits on top of the stand while a rotating carousel can store and display 20 essential oils bottles.
- No Additives or Fillers - Absolutely zero cheap additives or fillers are used in creating our oils. We use local harvest (when possible).It takes longer but is better for the environment and creates a better essential oil. We employ a variety of extraction processes such as steam distillation and cold press depending on plant harvested.
- What's Included – 400ml essence diffuser, 1 rotating display stand for the diffuser and oils, 10ml lavender essential oil, 10ml eucalyptus oil, 10ml tea tree oil, 10ml orange oil, 10ml peppermint oil, 10ml lemongrass oil, 10ml jasmine oil, 10ml essential oil, 10ml clove oil, 10ml spearmint oil, 10ml Frankincense oil, 10ml Cinnamon oil, 10ml Lemon oil, 10ml Sandalwood oil, 10ml Ylang Ylang oil, 10ml Clary Sage oil, 10ml Grapefruit oil, 10ml Bergamot oil, 10ml Rosemary oil, 10ml Juniper Berry oil
During cold winter months (or in the heat of the summer when your AC is on), you may notice that the air in your home is dry. Just like very humid air could be bad news for your health, dry air may cause nose and eye irritation in otherwise healthy people. One solution is to use a Cold Aroma Diffuser if the air in your home is too dry. Below, you will learn how humidifiers work, the benefits of using one in your home, and how to choose the right one and use it correctly.
It reports that dry air may cause problems including:
- Dry eyes
- Sore throat
- Dry nasal passages
- Bloody nose
- Make colds and flus worse
- Chapped skin and lips
- Itchy, dry skin
- Worsened asthma and allergy symptoms