Shopping Online Mart
Pet clipper grooming for cutting the hair of small areas
Pet clipper grooming
*Professional Pet clipper grooming for cutting the hair of small areas, like face, eyes, ears, paws, and around the rump of dogs, cats, and other animals.
*Narrow cutter head is made of stainless steel, It gently removes pet hair fur from your pets' ears face paws, and other harder to groom areas
*Lightweight and ergonomic design makes it easy to hold and operate to allow for a smooth and convenient grooming experience
*USB charging safe and convenient, multiple choices, fit for computer charging treasure plug direct to charge;
Low noise, avoiding dogs afraid
*Equipped with super mute motor, makes the trimming process less stressful and much more enjoyable. Ideal for dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, birds, etc.
Model: Pet clipper grooming ER430
Charging Time: 4 hours
Running Time: 1 hour
Maximum Speed: 6500r/min
The package includes: 1*Pet nail Clipper,1* Pet nail grinder, 1* Hair scissors,1* Cleaning brush, 1* USB Charger, 1* Instruction
Note: Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slight. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
How to use:
1. Add a small amount of lube (included) onto the blade before use, make sure the lube spreads evenly.
2. You have 2 choices of speed levels, simply push the button to switch between them.
3. Remember to turn off the device after use and clean the blade.
How to clean and maintain?
1. Clean the blade with a cleaning cloth or brush(included), and add lube to the blade after every use.
2. Clean the blade and add lube regularly even if you don't use it. (About 15 days.)
3. Storage the device in a dry, ventilated place.
1. Please use the matching USB cable to charge, to ensure that the charging voltage meets the product requirements.
2. Do not charge our Pet clipper grooming during use.
3. Do not disassemble or repair this Pet clipper grooming yourself. For repairs, please contact the store where you purchased the product.
4. It's normal that the clipper gets a little bit warm during use or charging.