Door Flexibility Trainer
ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST!
The Door Flexibility Trainer is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence! Best of all, you can do it all on your own and don't need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4) Breath normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.
- The leg stretcher gives you a natural body positioning—you stretch in an upright posture.
- This product cannot be compared to the stretching equipment. Professionals have found it to be relatively easy to use.
- The door hook is strong and safe to use – also, there is no damage on your door because the hook is foam protected.
- The dimension is within the range of 6.4 x 2.3 x 4.1 inches which is user-friendly.
- There is an extended lifetime guarantee with every purchase of the leg stretcher.
- It can only be used on doors.
- The strap could feel a little painful on your hands if used without gloves.
This is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast is much better than other latex brands due to its safety, durability, and flexibility—so could stick to it for now.
The ultimate question would then be—are you into a cotton door stretcher? If yes, get ready to knock you muscles off and Oh, I hope your door frame is strong enough.
- Made of cotton polyester fiber, high-strength elastic, soft and smooth material, will not leave red marks and any tightness on your skin, more confident to stretch your body
- Achieve complete splitting fast, easy-to-use leg stretchers to increase your leg's flexibility, balance and range of movement, naturally stretching the body, visible in a few weeks
- Secure the door anchor to any sturdy doorpost, close the door, pull the belt through the D-ring, and use it easily, like a portable stretcher, ready to train anytime, anywhere
- Intimate and protective design, stretching equipment will not scratch or damage your door, will not move or slide, when you stretch your legs, it is safer and more trustworthy
- There are adjustable rings at both ends of the stretch band, you can adjust it through your ankles and hands to better adapt to your body during training
INSTALL IN SECONDS!
To install the Door Flexibility Trainer, simply toss the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring, and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!